The National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation has launched an information campaign focusing on Pittsburgh-area hospital workers.
The Foundation launched the television ad campaign after receiving reports that a Service Employees International Union (SEIU) is stepping up pressure on the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) to hand over its workers and allow them to be shoved into union ranks.
The ad campaign currently consists of a series of messages featuring healthcare professionals the Foundation has assisted in the past. The Foundation is the nation’s premier organization exclusively dedicated to providing free legal assistance to employee victims of forced unionism abuse.
Union Financial Updates/LM-2
- 2012 SEIU UHW LM-2
- National Nurses United Financials LM-2 2012
- National Nurses United Financials 2011 LM-2
- California Nurses Association 2015 LM-2
- California Nurses Association 2014 LM-2
- California Nurses Association Financial 2011 LM-2
- California Nurses Association Financials 2009 LM-2
- California Nurses Association Financials LM-2 2008
- California Nurses Association Financials 2007 LM-2
- California Nurses Association Financials 2006 LM-2
- California Nurses Association Financials 2005 LM-2
- California Nurses Association Financials 2004 LM-2
- The NNU is wrong
- 1-888 No Union Decertification Link
- NLRB Decertification Elections
- CNA/NNOC Exposed
- Workforce Fairness Institute
Protect YOUR RIGHT to a Secret Ballot
- Labor Union Report
- Houston Nurses Speak out against the California Nurses Association
- IBEW 47, The unions really don’t like this guy……we do!
- California Nurses Association Bylaws
- Exposing “Neutrality Agreement” Hypocrisy
- Employee Free Choice Act and Neutrality from NRTW
- SEIU EXPOSED!!!
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Onevoice-Ourvoice
- National Right to Work
- National Labor Relations Board
- NRTW Deauthorization Information
- Union Free America
- National Institute For Labor Relations Research
- California Healthcare Association